Infographic Design and Creation
Today’s society is hooked on data. It seems like everything can be measured and visualised. Nearly every industry has relevant data that can be subjected to comparative analysis, and both consumers and organisational buyers love to be served up easily digestible metrics that they can share with others.
Infographics are an immensely popular way to leverage data to support your marketing efforts. Infographics can serve as standalone pieces of content, or can support other content such as blog posts, articles, or technical documents. The best infographics use statistical data to tell a compelling story.
As we mentioned, infographics can be presented in a variety of ways. Here are some of the common uses for infographics we’ve developed:
- Presentations: Presentations often cover statistics or trends. A great infographic can serve as a compelling visual support to the message being delivered.
- Product Comparisons: When you’re developing content to sway potential buyers towards your offering, an infographic can help them easily compare a multitude of options. This also gives you the opportunity to present the metrics that position you as a leader in comparisons.
- Brand Awareness: You can develop informative infographics presenting statistics that are relevant to your brand or audience without promoting your own products. This helps position you as a thought leader and build awareness of your brand among your target audience.
- Customer Awareness: Infographics can be used to help current customers better understand your features and benefits.
- Blog Posts: A blog post provides plenty of space for you to build around an infographic with text. We recommend making the infographic itself sharable from within the blog post for maximum benefit.
- Landing Pages: Many wildly successful landing pages have used infographics as a way to persuade visitors to take action without overwhelming them with text.
- Social: Infographics are easily digestible, making them perfect for social audiences.
Bravr’s design team specialises in helping you design and leverage infographics across multiple marketing channels.
Your business, customers, and industry all represent a massive amount of data and trends. Bravr specialises in helping you decide which of these items will hold value for your audience, and what data will help drive users further into your marketing funnel. Our design team can help you turn that data into a beautiful visualisation, and work with you to develop a strategy for leveraging your infographic across multiple marketing channels.
Infographics can be a great way to engage with the public, leads, and current clients. If you’re considering adding them to your marketing engagement strategy, consider Bravr as your design partner.