Information CollectionWe may collect information from you including your name and telephone number that is necessary to provide our services. Should you contact us by email, telephone or send us correspondence, we may collect such information into a file that is specific to you. Like many websites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information.
Use of Your InformationWe will use your Information to provide our services to you. You agree that we may use your Information to contact you for purposes including but not limited to discussing our products and services, targeted advertisements and communications relevant to your use of this website. You agree that we may use your Information to track and target your interests in order to enhance your experience on our website, to improve our website content and services, customise our website’s content and layout, analyse usage of our website and to improve our marketing efforts. We will use your Information in this way to improve our website and tailor it to better meet your specific needs.
Legal DisclaimerThough we make every effort to preserve users’ privacy, we may need to disclose your Information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current or pending judicial proceeding, a court order, an investigation of unlawful activity or activity that may expose us or you to legal liability.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any information from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics and for personalisation (see below).
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the site effectively, such as the filters you have chosen when browsing the site, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies help us to advertise details of potential services that we think may be of interest. These cookies are persistent (for as long as you are registered with us) and mean that when you log in or return to the website, you may see advertising for services that are similar to services that you have previously browsed.
GDPR – Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)Due to the new GDPR laws you have the Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). If you longer wish Bravr Ltd to hold your information please please feel free to contact us
- Last Checked by Shahin Fard on 16th March 2022