|Job Title:||Search Marketing Executive||Job Category:||Marketing|
|Remuneration:||DOE||Position Type:||Temp to Perm|
Bravr (www.bravr.com) is a boutique digital marketing agency with a global client base, with offices in England and Canada. We work with a diverse range of clients from start-ups to PLC across verticals. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in London or Devon.
As a company we pride ourselves on reliability, speed, effectiveness, originality, thoroughness and transparency. Due to winning substantial new business, we are looking to grow the team in London or Devon by hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
The Digital Marketing Executive is in the ‘engine room’ of the agency and will gain a broad exposure to all of our service offerings.
The role involves:
- Ownership of Paid Search and Paid Social – Responsible for managing Google Adwords, display, remarketing, and paid social channels, working to CPA/ROI targets.
- Weekly keyword expansion, ad copy optimisation, placement optimisation, bid optimisation and negative keywords.
- Import data from various sources into a reporting system. Analyse data, produce insights, identify trends, and report to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports, distribute them to colleagues and clients on a weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to innovate and drive efficiencies
- Support SEO, Social, Web Design and Development services.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- The successful candidate will be a university graduate with a passion for digital.
- The candidate should be highly literate, with a strong command of the English language, spelling and grammar.
- The candidate should be technically savvy/literate and able to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop.
- The candidate should be articulate and able to communicate well in both written work, face to face and on the phone.
- The candidate needs the ability to work well to clear targets and deadlines.
- The candidate needs to be a ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work with limited supervision.
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and characteristics:-
- 2+ years’ experience in digital and/or paid search/social management.
- Knowledge and application of paid search platforms and the analytics that support them.
- Strong project management skills, especially process management and approval process.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise projects while meeting deadlines.
- Be passionate about client service delivery and going the extra mile.