|Job Title:||Search Marketing Assistant (Internship)||Job Category:||Marketing|
|Location:||Barnstaple, Devon||Travel Required:||Infrequent|
|Remuneration:||Travel & Expenses||Position Type:||Full time/Part Time|
|Contact:||Cai Simpson||Start date:||ASAP|
Bravr is a boutique digital marketing agency which specialises in Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Digital Advertising, Website Development and Digital Content and Strategy. We have offices in London, Vancouver and Barnstaple, Devon.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to work alongside the SEO manager across a range of clients. The role is focused on SEO, with opportunities to work with website development and social media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting and implementing SEO strategies to improve the overall website statistics
- Creating and implementing effective link building strategies
- Optimising website hierarchy and anchor text to maximize internal link equity distribution
- Implementing and optimising content marketing strategies
- Keyword research and strategy
- Knowledge of content management systems is an advantage
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and characteristics:-
- A keen interest in digital marketing, in particular Search Engine Optimisation
- Have a strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a team
- Be passionate about client service and going the extra mile to achieve results for clients
- Have an inquisitive mind that enjoys learning
This role is a great opportunity to work and learn along side a robust and growing business. With on the job training, the candidate will learn all of the necessary skills to build a strong career within Search Engine Optimisation.
The internship will last for 6 weeks commencing the start date of the candidate. Options for full time or part time working hours is at the discretion of the candidate. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in digital marketing and would like to get their foot through the door in a fast-paced working environment.
To apply, fill in the form below attaching your CV and a brief message, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org