|Job Title:||Social Media Manager / Exec||Job Category:||Marketing & Content|
|Location:||Vancouver, BC||Start date:||ASAP|
|Rate:||TBC||Date posted:||August 15th 2016|
|Position Type:||Contract to Perm|
Bravr is a fast growing digital marketing agency with our HQ in London – UK, offices in Devon – UK and more recently Vancouver – Canada. We work with large clients globally, London Stock Exchange listed PLCs, Members of Parliament, and International Corporations, Global Technology Giants as well as medium size companies and ambitious start-ups. We are seeking a Social Media Manager / Executive to join our growing team in Vancouver.
The role is based in Vancouver (Canada), involved in a collaborative effort with our head office in London, UK working on a Global Technology Giant.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating social media strategies for clients; working closely with the client to establish target audiences, objectives and KPIs.
- Creating content for social media channels according to the strategy.
- Briefing designers on images required for social media campaigns, creating images for social media according to templates provided by Bravr’s design team.
- Managing multiple social media accounts for a variety of clients through social media tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
- Weekly & Monthly Reporting using Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
- Community management: Responding to audiences according to strategy and escalating any issues where relevant to the client and informing your line manage.
- Account management: Managing relationships with clients through regular calls and meetings with to ensure there needs are being met, suggesting ways to improve activity.
- Providing SEO-friendly content for blogs and websites where required.
- Paid social media: Running paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Multichannel campaigns: Working with the Paid Media and SEO teams when required to create integrated digital campaigns.
- Business development: Creating concepts and pitching social media campaigns and strategies to prospective clients.
- Monitoring the social media landscape for innovations and trends which may represent new opportunities for clients.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- The successful candidate will be a university graduate with a passion for writing.
- The candidate should be highly literate, with a strong command of the English language, spelling and grammar.
- The candidate should be technically savvy/literate and able to use MS Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint and browse the internet.
- The candidate should be articulate and able to communicate well in both written work, face to face and on the phone.
- The candidate needs the ability to work well to clear targets and deadlines.
- The candidate needs to be a ‘self-starter’ with the ability to continue to work with limited supervision.
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and characteristics:-
- 1 year + work experience in a social media environment either agency or client side.
- Have a strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a team
- Be passionate about client service going the extra mile to achieve results for clients
- Have an inquisitive mind that enjoys learning.
- Exceptional communicator, creative and self-motivated.
- Experience with WordPress and/or Drupal desirable but not necessary
The role offers a great opportunity to join a robust and growing business.
To apply, fill in the form below attaching your CV and a brief message, or send an email to [email protected]